Western Illinois University
Map 1 University Circle, Macomb, IL 61455» 309-295-1414 » www.wiu.eduWestern Illinois University's psychology graduate program offers M.S. in General Experimental Psychology, M.S. in Clinical and Community Mental Health, and a Specialist Degree in School Psychology. These programs give graduates the tools needed to succeed in a large range of occupations in the human services industry. Over the course of the program students will sharpen their research and practical skills through course work and psychology labs. Some jobs students may pursue are in fields such as School Psychology, Addiction Counseling, as a staff specialist, or a number of other possible positions. Professions for qualifications gained through completion of this degree may be found in both public and private venues.
InterviewThis school has not been interviewed yet. Contact us if you would be interested in an interview.
Psychology Degrees Offered:
- Masters of Science in General Experimental Psychology
- Masters of Science in Clinical/Community Mental Health
- Specialist Degree in School Psychology
- Masters in Clinical Psychology
ReviewsWestern Illinois University has no reviews yet.
Tuition & Financial Aid
- Campus Setting: Town - Remote
- Inquire for current tuition
Latest News on Google
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated
- University Counseling Center Receives Reaccreditation - Western Illinois University News
- Ronelle D. Ferguson-Allen - SaukValley.com
- Governor candidate Sen. Daniel Biss speaks at Western Illinois University - McDonough Voice
- “Thank you for everything” - Western Courier
CategoryWestern Illinois University has programs in the following specializations: Mental Health Psychology, School Psychology, Clinical Psychology.
LocationWestern Illinois University has campus locations in: Illinois
Nearby Schools for Psychology
Saint Louis, MO
Saint Louis, MO
Columbia, MO, Online Option
Cedar Falls, IA, Online Option
Palos Heights, IL
River Forest, IL
Rolla, MO, Online Option