Wayne State University
Map 656 West Kirby Street, Detroit, MI 48202» 313-577-2424 » www.wayne.eduWayne State University has a Department of Psychology which offers a wide range of programs for undergraduates which are specifically designed with the aim of getting students ready for further study in the field of Psychology, or it can also assist them with gaining entry into other schools in related fields such as medical, business and law. The faculty are passionate about teaching and also conduct several active research projects which undergraduates are invited to take part in. Programs are offered in most of the modern psychology fields including Behavioral and Cognitive Neuroscience, Clinical, Cognitive, Development and Social and Industrial/Organizational Psychology.
InterviewThis school has not been interviewed yet. Contact us if you would be interested in an interview.
Psychology Degrees Offered:
- Ph.D. Clinical Psychology
- Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology
ReviewsWayne State University has no reviews yet.
Tuition & Financial Aid
- Campus Setting: City - Large
- Student-to-Faculty Ratio: 16 to 1
- Total Enrollment: 9596
- Inquire for current tuition
Latest News on Google
- Valentine talks issues at Next event - Hometownlife.com
- UC Santa Barbara's Michael Brown appointed provost of UC system - University of California
- Thousands of College Students Could Be Homeless, Study Suggests - NBCNews.com
- UCA ANNOUNCES INTERIM PROVOST - UCA News
- Brain-training games don't really train brains, a new study suggests - Washington Post
CategoryWayne State University has programs in the following specializations: Clinical Psychology.
LocationWayne State University has campus locations in: Michigan
Nearby Schools for Psychology
Rochester Hills, MI
Kalamazoo, MI, Online Option
Grand Rapids, MI, Online Option
Fort Wayne, IN, Online Option
Edinboro, PA, Online Option