Virginia State University
Map 1 Hayden Drive, Petersburg, VA 23806» 804-524-5000 » www.vsu.eduThrough Virginia State University, you can study towards an MS in Psychology. The focus is on one of the two areas, which is either general or clinical psychology. The courses conclude both practical and thesis, which must both be completed in order to finish the degree. One of the reasons why Virginia is so popular is because they focus on individual students and their strengths. This means that outstanding students may be offered a college training position upon completion, but also that each student will receive individual attention in order to make sure they develop a program most suitable to their needs.
InterviewThis school has not been interviewed yet. Contact us if you would be interested in an interview.
Psychology Degrees Offered:
- Master of Science in General Psychology
- Master of Science in Clinical Psychology
- M.Ed. in Psychology
- Master of Science in Psychology
ReviewsVirginia State University has no reviews yet.
Tuition & Financial Aid
- Campus Setting: Suburb - Large
- Inquire for current tuition
Latest News on Google
- New magistrate appointed to fill Yeager vacancy in Kanawha court - Charleston Gazette-Mail (subscription)
- Band camp - Richmond Free Press
- Women more likely than men to finish college in Virginia - wtvr.com
- Fellowships (5/26/2017) - The Chronicle of Higher Education (subscription)
- Richmond Association of Black Social Workers, VSU host symposium on trauma-informed care - Richmond Free Press
CategoryVirginia State University has programs in the following specializations: General Psychology, Clinical Psychology.
LocationVirginia State University has campus locations in: Virginia
Nearby Schools for Psychology
Norfolk, VA, Online Option
Virginia Beach, VA
Charlottesville, VA, Online Option
Lynchburg, VA, Online Option
Arlington, VA, Online Option