Map 800 Lancaster Avenue, Villanova, PA 19085-1699» 610-519-4500 » www.villanova.eduThe Villanova University graduate program in psychology is designed to help you on your track towards achieving a Ph.D. in psychology. The course is beneficial for a wide range of psychological preparations, including terminal mental health, counseling and clinical psychology. Additionally, there is an emphasis on data collection and research, which is another interesting possible career option. Villanova has been able to build a very good reputation on a national level in recent years and is known to really help those who wish to pursue Ph.D. level education. One of the reasons they have been able to do this is by their excellent research facility.
InterviewThis school has not been interviewed yet. Contact us if you would be interested in an interview.
Psychology Degrees Offered:
- Master of Science degree in general psychology
- Master of Arts in Psychology - Clinical Concentration
ReviewsVillanova University has no reviews yet.
Tuition & Financial Aid
- Campus Setting: Suburb - Large
- Inquire for current tuition
Latest News on Google
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated
- WHO Calls 'Gaming Disorder' Mental Health Condition - WebMD
- James Edward Russell - Daily Mountain Eagle
- Community News and Notes - Zanesville Times Recorder
- Long Island salutatorians 2018: Amityville to Harborfields - Newsday
CategoryVillanova University has programs in the following specializations: General Psychology.
LocationVillanova University has campus locations in: Pennsylvania
Nearby Schools for Psychology
New Castle, DE, Online Option