The University of Texas at Dallas
Map 800 West Campbell Road, Richardson, TX 75080-3021» 972-883-2111 » www.utdallas.eduThe School of Behavioral and Brain Sciences of the University of Texas at Dallas is a frontrunner in advanced psychology education. Master's students in the Psychological Sciences program are given the opportunity to experience critical hands on training and research projects that will give them a well-balanced education in their specialization. A faculty mentor will actively assist students in the completion of one or more research laboratories over a two year span. An MA from UTD provides a well-designed curriculum that was created with a well-rounded education in mind. Over 36 credit hours master's students will take Ph.D. level coursework in the field of social and personality, developmental, or cognitive psychology or neuroscience.
InterviewThis school has not been interviewed yet. Contact us if you would be interested in an interview.
Psychology Degrees Offered:
- Masters in Psychological Sciences
- Master of Arts in Industrial and Organizational Psychology
- Master of Arts in Marriage and Family Therapy
ReviewsThe University of Texas at Dallas has no reviews yet.
Tuition & Financial Aid
- Campus Setting: City - Midsize
- Inquire for current tuition
Latest News on Google
- Resistance exercise linked to reduced anxiety - Reuters
- Researchers investigate tech's effect on journalism - Phys.Org
- ATEC Researchers Examine Technology's Relationship with Journalism - University of Texas at Dallas (press release)
- Charleston-area hires and promotions - Charleston Post Courier
- Eleven full-time faculty members join HPU for fall semester - Brownwood News
CategoryThe University of Texas at Dallas has programs in the following specializations: Industrial/Organizational Psychology.
LocationThe University of Texas at Dallas has campus locations in: Texas, Online
Nearby Schools for Psychology
Garland, TX, Online Option
Dallas, TX, Online Option
Waxahachie, TX, Online Option