The University of Texas at Arlington
Map 701 S. Nedderman Dr., Arlington, TX 76013» 817-272-2011 » www.uta.edu
At the University of Texas at Arlington, you can study towards a Master's Program in Psychology. You also have the option of completing a thesis at the end of your studies, to further advance your degree. The focus is on I/O Psychology, which means you will be able to find employment within the business and organizational field of work. The MS program is designed for those who wish to start employment and hence does not include a thesis. However, the university is keen to support those who wish to continue on to a doctoral degree, and this focuses specifically on quantitative skills and empirical research.
InterviewThis school has not been interviewed yet. Contact us if you would be interested in an interview.
Psychology Degrees Offered:
- Masters in Industrial and Organizational Psychology
- Master of Science In Criminal Justice - Forensic Psychology Concentration
ReviewsThe University of Texas at Arlington has no reviews yet.
Tuition & Financial Aid
- Campus Setting: City - Large
- Inquire for current tuition
Latest News on Google
- Price, Duncan, Meade named Hawkins Co. Teachers of the Year - Therogersvillereview
- Appointments, Resignations, Deaths (4/14/2017) - Chronicle of Higher Education (subscription)
- Research Reveals Stimulating The Deep Brain Structure May Potentially Ease Chronic Pain - Newswire
- UTA's Robert J. Gatchel wins American Psychological Foundation's 2017 Gold Medal Award - EurekAlert (press release)
- Mathematical modeling predicts student success, dropout rates - Science Daily
CategoryThe University of Texas at Arlington has programs in the following specializations: Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Forensic Psychology.
LocationThe University of Texas at Arlington has campus locations in: Texas
Nearby Schools for Psychology
Dallas, TX, Online Option
Waxahachie, TX, Online Option
Richardson, TX, Online Option
Garland, TX, Online Option
Abilene, TX, Online Option