University of St. Thomas
Map 2115 Summit Ave, Saint Paul, MN 55105-1078» 651-962-5000 » www.stthomas.eduThe University of St. Thomas graduate school of psychology currently offers two pathways towards psychology degrees. The first is the MA in Psychology, and the second is the Psy.D. in counseling psychology. The focus is strongly on employing ethical practice within the scientific discipline of psychology. To achieve this, they offer a supportive environment to you as a student, in which you are encouraged to reach your full academic potential. The university is catholic, but their focus is less on faith and more on community service. It is for this reason that they also offer their students numerous volunteering opportunities.
InterviewThis school has not been interviewed yet. Contact us if you would be interested in an interview.
Psychology Degrees Offered:
- Master of Arts (Master of Arts) in Psychology
- Doctor of Psychology (Psy.D.)
- Master of Science degree in general psychology
ReviewsUniversity of St. Thomas has no reviews yet.
Tuition & Financial Aid
- Campus Setting: City - Large
- Inquire for current tuition
Latest News on Google
- Professional Notes for March 10, 2017 - University of St. Thomas Newsroom
- Student notes: March 24, 2017 - Brookfield-Elm Grove Now
- Education briefs - Austin Herald
- Supermarkets keep shoppers guessing with nonfood items - Minneapolis Star Tribune
- Bloomington business guides young adults toward viable career paths - The Sun Current
CategoryUniversity of St. Thomas has programs in the following specializations: General Psychology.
LocationUniversity of St. Thomas has campus locations in: Minnesota
Nearby Schools for Psychology
Saint Paul, MN
Saint Cloud, MN
Cedar Falls, IA, Online Option
Stevens Point, WI