University of South Carolina
Map Columbia-Campus, Columbia, SC 29208» 803-777-7000 » www.sc.edu/The University of South Carolina offers five very specific programs in the field of psychology, which are the clinical community program, the experimental program, the training in quantitative psychology, the behavioral biomedical interface program and the school program. The university prides itself on its long history of creating true experts in a variety of fields and they expect their students to work very hard towards achieving that. However, they do offer a fully supportive program, meaning you will be helped towards achieving all your learning goals with the help of college professors. As such, you will be pushed towards your academic limits.
InterviewThis school has not been interviewed yet. Contact us if you would be interested in an interview.
Psychology Degrees Offered:
- Master in Clinical-Community Psychology
- Masters in School Psychology - Masters in Experimental Psychology
- Masters of Science in Psychology
- Ph.D. in Psychology
ReviewsUniversity of South Carolina has no reviews yet.
Tuition & Financial Aid
- Campus Setting: City - Midsize
- Student-to-Faculty Ratio: 17 to 1
- Total Enrollment: 7925
- Inquire for current tuition
Latest News on Google
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated
- Autism Awareness: 2018 UofSC faculty experts list - @UofSC
- HGTC professor to study opioid crisis in Horry, Georgetown ... - WBTW - Myrtle Beach and Florence SC
- Helping the dogs of Chernobyl - @UofSC
- This Week's Wedding Announcements - New York Times
CategoryUniversity of South Carolina has programs in the following specializations: Clinical Psychology, Mental Health Psychology, General Psychology.
LocationUniversity of South Carolina has campus locations in: South Carolina
Nearby Schools for Psychology
Charlotte, NC, Online Option
Fayetteville, NC, Online Option
Winston-Salem, NC, Online Option
Winston Salem, NC