University of Notre Dame
Map 400 Main Building, Notre Dame, IN 46556» 574-631-5000 » www.nd.eduUniversity of Notre Dame encourages practical hands-on methodology in graduate programs ranging from cognitive, clinical, quantitative and developmental psychology to doctoral programs specializing in computer science, engineering, and peace studies. The training offered through ND is based on the belief that the basic principles of general science and applied behavioral science are both necessary for success in the field of psychology. Research, problem solving, clinical applications, and nonacademic activities come together to create a solid education for graduates. Notre Dame does not have a set requirement for minimal GPA during the application process, but the admission process is highly competitive and low GPA's are rarely accepted.
InterviewThis school has not been interviewed yet. Contact us if you would be interested in an interview.
Psychology Degrees Offered:
- Ph.D. in Psychology Clinical Cognition
- and Behavior
- Master of Science in Counseling Psychology
- Doctor of Psychology - Evaluation
- Research & Measurement
ReviewsUniversity of Notre Dame has no reviews yet.
Tuition & Financial Aid
- Campus Setting: Rural - Fringe
- Inquire for current tuition
Latest News on Google
- New construction and Notre Dame Stadium renovations impact community - ND Newswire
- Recent NHS graduates also earn IB diplomas - Nogales International
- Construction concludes on Campus Crossroads, Jenkins and Nanovic Halls - Observer Online
- Why keeping secrets can damage your wellbeing - Telegraph.co.uk
- Notre Dame Appoints Associate VP - Inside INdiana Business
CategoryUniversity of Notre Dame has programs in the following specializations: Clinical Psychology, Counseling Psychology.
LocationUniversity of Notre Dame has campus locations in: Indiana
Nearby Schools for Psychology
Berrien Springs, MI
Gary, IN, Online Option
Kalamazoo, MI, Online Option
Whiting, IN, Online Option
Fort Wayne, IN, Online Option
Chicago, IL, Online Option