University of Nebraska at Omaha
Map 6001 Dodge St, Omaha, NE 68182-0225» 402-554-2800 » www.unomaha.eduThe University of Omaha, Nebraska, offers several psychology programs for graduates who are wishing to continue their education. The Master of Science in Industrial/Organizational Psychology was created to prepare it's students for entry into the workplace in their chosen specialization as well as for those who wish to continue their education further. The department prides itself on using the Scientist-Practitioner model to educate it's students. This particular program requires 33 hours of courses from the required list which includes Theory of Measurement and Design and Criterion as well as an additional 3 hours of approved electives and a comprehensive final examination.
InterviewThis school has not been interviewed yet. Contact us if you would be interested in an interview.
Psychology Degrees Offered:
- Master of Arts in Psychology
- Doctor of Philosophy in Psychology
- MasterÕs in Psychology
- Doctoral Program in Psychology
ReviewsUniversity of Nebraska at Omaha has no reviews yet.
Tuition & Financial Aid
- Campus Setting: City - Large
- Inquire for current tuition
Latest News on Google
- Faculty across University of Nebraska system honored for excellence in teaching, research and community service - Omaha World-Herald
- Counseling and Psychological Services offers variety of programs, support for students - The Gateway
- Omaha-area schools warn parents about '13 Reasons Why'; experts suggest using it to start conversation - Omaha World-Herald
- People in Business for Sunday, April 9 - Grand Island Independent
- Campus Notebook: Jewish studies at Duquesne; Creighton celebrates Asian cultures - National Catholic Reporter (blog)
CategoryUniversity of Nebraska at Omaha has programs in the following specializations: General Psychology.
LocationUniversity of Nebraska at Omaha has campus locations in: Nebraska
Nearby Schools for Psychology
Bellevue, NE, Online Option
Kansas City, MO
Kansas City, MO, Online Option