University of Massachusetts-Lowell
Map 1 University Ave, Lowell, MA 01854-5104» 978-934-4000 » www.uml.eduThe University of Massachusetts-Lowell offers a unique program in Autism Studies with many courses made available through online learning resources. Full-time and part-time study options are available, and on-campus courses can be catered toward the need of working students with late afternoon and evening classes. In order to complete the Master's Program in Autism Studies students will require a full course load of 42 academic credits. Although transferring credits from other areas of academics is allowed, at least 30 of the 42 completed graduate credits must be taken through UMASS Lowell, with a GPA of 3.0 or higher. New students will be presented with a faculty mentor and meetings will be scheduled regularly throughout each semester to design your course load and discuss future options in the field of your choice.
InterviewThis school has not been interviewed yet. Contact us if you would be interested in an interview.
Psychology Degrees Offered:
- Masters in Social Community Psychology
- Masters in Autism Studies
- Certificate in Behavioral Intervention in Autism
- Certificate in Diversity in the Workplace
- Certificate in Domestic Violence Prevention
- Certificate in Family Studies
- Master of Artsin General Experimental Psychology
- Ph.D. in Psychology
ReviewsUniversity of Massachusetts-Lowell has no reviews yet.
Tuition & Financial Aid
- Campus Setting: Suburb - Large
- Student-to-Faculty Ratio: 17 to 1
- Total Enrollment: 4007
- Inquire for current tuition
Latest News on Google
- 'Asperger's Are Us' is First Comedy Team on the Autism Spectrum - UMass Lowell
- UMass Lowell Graduates, 'The World Needs You' - UMass Lowell (press release)
- Lowell House adds three to its management staff - Lowell Sun
- Springfield Technical Community College's new president John B. Cook brings youth, fresh set of eyes to urban campus - MassLive.com
- The Right and Wrong Ways to Help Pregnant Workers - Harvard Business Review
CategoryUniversity of Massachusetts-Lowell has programs in the following specializations: Social Psychology, Behavioral Psychology, Mental Health Psychology, General Psychology.
LocationUniversity of Massachusetts-Lowell has campus locations in: Massachusetts
Nearby Schools for Psychology
Nashua, NH, Online Option
Cambridge, MA, Online Option
Chestnut Hill, MA
Newton, MA, Online Option
Providence, RI, Online Option