University of Florida
Map 355 Tigert Hall, Gainesville, FL 32611-3115» 352-392-3261 » www.ufl.edu/At the University of Florida, you can take part in non-traditional doctoral or master's degree programs in psychology. The degrees to choose from are the Clinical and Health Psychology Ph.D. and the Master of Public Health program. There are a range of specializations that you can choose from, including public health practice, epidemiology and social and behavioral sciences. Additionally, the MPH program will require you to take part in an internship in a related field. The University of Florida has a strong focus of working together, creating partnerships between professional staff and alumni to have a real impact on the community.
InterviewThis school has not been interviewed yet. Contact us if you would be interested in an interview.
Psychology Degrees Offered:
- PhD Clinical and Health Psychology
- Masters Degree in Applied Behavior Analysis
- Doctorate in Applied Developmental Psychology
ReviewsUniversity of Florida has no reviews yet.
Tuition & Financial Aid
- Campus Setting: City - Midsize
- Student-to-Faculty Ratio: 21 to 1
- Total Enrollment: 17137
- Inquire for current tuition
Latest News on Google
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated
- Trish Ring pays it forward with $1.1 million gift for UF's psychology department - University of Florida
- North Ridge student wins state award - Danville Commercial News
- Christ Episcopal Church Charitable Foundation presents scholarships, grants to local students - Ponte Vedra Recorder
- Black students celebrating their graduation say a marshal shoved them away from the stage - Washington Post
CategoryUniversity of Florida has programs in the following specializations: Health Psychology, Applied Psychology, Developmental Psychology.
LocationUniversity of Florida has campus locations in: Florida
Nearby Schools for Psychology
St. Petersburg, FL