University of Florida
Map 355 Tigert Hall, Gainesville, FL 32611-3115» 352-392-3261 » www.ufl.edu/At the University of Florida, you can take part in non-traditional doctoral or master's degree programs in psychology. The degrees to choose from are the Clinical and Health Psychology Ph.D. and the Master of Public Health program. There are a range of specializations that you can choose from, including public health practice, epidemiology and social and behavioral sciences. Additionally, the MPH program will require you to take part in an internship in a related field. The University of Florida has a strong focus of working together, creating partnerships between professional staff and alumni to have a real impact on the community.
InterviewThis school has not been interviewed yet. Contact us if you would be interested in an interview.
Psychology Degrees Offered:
- PhD Clinical and Health Psychology
- Masters Degree in Applied Behavior Analysis
- Doctorate in Applied Developmental Psychology
ReviewsUniversity of Florida has no reviews yet.
Tuition & Financial Aid
- Campus Setting: City - Midsize
- Student-to-Faculty Ratio: 21 to 1
- Total Enrollment: 17137
- Inquire for current tuition
Latest News on Google
- Book festival showcases the best in Florida literature - St. Augustine Record
- Bias can affect decisions – even in court - Jacksonville Daily Record
- Finland found a proven way to combat bullying. Here's what it'll take to make it work in the US - WENY-TV
- Finnish Anti-Bullying Program Sees Promising Results - Campus Safety Magazine
- 5 Mistakes To Avoid When Paying For Grad School - Forbes
CategoryUniversity of Florida has programs in the following specializations: Health Psychology, Applied Psychology, Developmental Psychology.
LocationUniversity of Florida has campus locations in: Florida
Nearby Schools for Psychology
St. Petersburg, FL