University of Connecticut
Map 352 Mansfield Road, Storrs, CT 6269»(860) 486-2000 »http://www.uconn.eduAt the University of Connecticut, you can take part in a number of psychology Ph.D. programs. These are clinical psychology, behavioral neuroscience, ecological psychology, developmental psychology, language and cognition, industrial/organizational psychology, social psychology and (interdepartmental) neurosciences. The university ensures that plenty of opportunities are provided to you in terms of gaining pre-professional experience in the relevant fields, including teaching and research. UCONN also offers a range of offsite and onsite benefits, including health benefits to students. As such, they really ensure there is an incentive to complete your program and to push yourself to your academic and intellectual limits.
InterviewThis school has not been interviewed yet. Contact us if you would be interested in an interview.
- Tuition for full time students (In State): Approximately $ 10,782.00/year
- Graduate Out of State Tuition: Approximately $ 27,990.00/year
- Average Books/Supplies Cost: $ 850.00
- Off Campus Room Board Average Cost: $ 11,380.00
Psychology Degrees Offered:
- PhD in Psychology with concentrations in Behavioral Neuroscience - Clinical Psychology - Developmental Psychology - Ecological Psychology - Industrial / Organizational Psychology - Language and Cognition - Neurosciences (Interdepartmental) - Social Psychology
- Master's in Clinical Psychology
ReviewsUniversity of Connecticut has no reviews yet.
Tuition & Financial Aid
- Campus Setting: Suburb - Large
- Inquire for current tuition
Category:University of Connecticut has programs in the following specializations: Clinical Psychology, Social Psychology
LocationUniversity of Connecticut has campus locations in: Connecticut
Nearby Schools for Psychology
About This Site
We are an open forum for articles, manuscripts, unpublished thesis, and letters as well as a guide for job, career and program advice from like-minded Graduates. We are seeking submissions that will be of interest to the community.