University of Arkansas
Map Administration Bldg 425, Fayetteville, AR 72701» 479-575-2000 » www.uark.eduTwo degree programs in psychological science are offered at the University of Arkansas. These are the experimental psychology and clinical psychology pathways. The first two years of the degrees are the same and are designed to teach you how to become a psychologist. The university strongly believes that this is a necessary foundation before you study towards a specialization such as clinical or experimental psychology. In order to maintain the quality that the university is known for, you will be expected to have at least a B grade point average during the entire course, or above if at all possible.
InterviewThis school has not been interviewed yet. Contact us if you would be interested in an interview.
Psychology Degrees Offered:
- Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology - Cognition and Neural Systems (CNS) - Ethology and Evolutionary Psychology (EEP)
- Doctor of Philosophy in Clinical Health Psychology (CHP)
ReviewsUniversity of Arkansas has no reviews yet.
Tuition & Financial Aid
- Campus Setting: City - Small
- Student-to-Faculty Ratio: 19 to 1
- Total Enrollment: 4187
- Inquire for current tuition
Latest News on Google
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated
- 20 Razorbacks Land on SEC Honor Roll - Arkansas Razorbacks
- Faulkner County family honored for farming operation - Arkansas Online
- An aggressor is not necessarily a bully – and the distinction matters. - UB News Center
- The Links Inc. conducts induction ceremony - Pine Bluff Commercial
CategoryUniversity of Arkansas has programs in the following specializations: Clinical Psychology, Health Psychology.
LocationUniversity of Arkansas has campus locations in: Arkansas
Nearby Schools for Psychology
Pittsburg, KS, Online Option
Rolla, MO, Online Option
Kansas City, MO, Online Option