University of Alaska Anchorage
Map 3211 Providence Drive, Anchorage, AK 99508» 907-786-1800 » www.uaa.alaska.eduThe Masters of Science Program in Clinical Psychology at the University of Alaska Anchorage trains students in the diverse field of mental health. The course is designed to produce practicing scientists who will dedicate themselves to helping the community battle behavioral health related issues and evolve as a society. Graduates of this program should leave with a vast understanding of psychology in a contemporary sense with a specialized focus in clinical psychology. In order to complete the clinical psychology program, students must be well versed in research analysis while proving to have clinical competence, and acceptable technique in the ability to write related materials.
InterviewThis school has not been interviewed yet. Contact us if you would be interested in an interview.
Psychology Degrees Offered:
- Masters of Science in Clinical Psychology
- Master of Education in Foundations in Behavior Analysis
ReviewsUniversity of Alaska Anchorage has no reviews yet.
Tuition & Financial Aid
- Campus Setting: City - Large
- Student-to-Faculty Ratio: 15 to 1
- Total Enrollment: 999
- Inquire for current tuition
Latest News on Google
- Workforce Wednesday: Air Traffic Controllers - KTVA.com - Anchorage, Alaska
- Movers & Shakers 05/15/16 - Alaskajournal.com
- High school dropout to Ph.D.: One Alaska Native scholar's path - Alaska Dispatch News
- A Filipino American prof recovers his 'kapwa' - Inquirer.net
- How an Anchorage summer program is trying to create more Alaska health care workers - Alaska Dispatch News
CategoryUniversity of Alaska Anchorage has programs in the following specializations: Clinical Psychology.
LocationUniversity of Alaska Anchorage has campus locations in: Alaska
Nearby Schools for Psychology