The University of Alabama
Map 739 University Blvd, Tuscaloosa, AL 35487-0166» 205-348-6010 » www.ua.edu/The University of Alabama currently offers two separate Ph.D. programs in psychology, the first being in clinical psychology and the second in experimental psychology. Within the clinical psychology option, there are four different specializations, being clinical health, clinical child, psychology & law and clinical geropsychology. Within experimental psychology, there are three different specializations, being developmental science, cognitive psychology and social psychology. The school has been offering Ph.D. programs for many years and have developed a reputation of delivering high quality graduates back into the community. To achieve this, they work closely together with (mental) health providers within the community.
InterviewThis school has not been interviewed yet. Contact us if you would be interested in an interview.
Psychology Degrees Offered:
- PhD in Clinical Psychology and Experimental Psychology
- Master's in Psychology
ReviewsThe University of Alabama has no reviews yet.
Tuition & Financial Aid
- Campus Setting: City - Small
- Inquire for current tuition
Latest News on Google
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated
- Ms. Alabama speaks to students - Moulton Advertiser
- National traffic safety program invites UAB graduate student to participate in research internship - UAB News
- The Struggle to Predict—and Prevent—Toxic Masculinity - WIRED
- What It's Like To Watch #MeToo When It Is You, Too - FiveThirtyEight
CategoryThe University of Alabama has programs in the following specializations: Mental Health Psychology, General Psychology.
LocationThe University of Alabama has campus locations in: Alabama
Nearby Schools for Psychology
Livingston, AL, Online Option
Montgomery, AL, Online Option
Auburn University, AL
Atlanta, GA, Online Option
Pensacola, FL, Online Option