Point Park University
Map 201 Wood St, Pittsburgh, PA 15222-1984» 412-391-4100 » www.pointpark.eduAt Point Park University, you can study towards a Masters Degree in Clinical Community Intervention and Action Research for Positive Social Change. Upon completion, you should be able to enhance the well-being of individuals and groups within communities, with a particular focus on the influence of social and cultural backgrounds on mental health. You will be required to undertake a thesis, which is a practical piece of work, during which you will be within the community itself. The focus of the university is strongly on humanities and human sciences, and a range of other qualifications are also available within this field.
InterviewThis school has not been interviewed yet. Contact us if you would be interested in an interview.
Psychology Degrees Offered:
- Masters in Clinical-Community Psychology
- Master of Arts in Psychology
ReviewsPoint Park University has no reviews yet.
Tuition & Financial Aid
- Campus Setting: City - Large
- Inquire for current tuition
Latest News on Google
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated
- Simulation sheds light on poverty in Pittsburgh - Point Park Globe
- Freshmen descend on Point Park University on move-in day - Tribune-Review
- Students look forward to new internships to start 2018 - Point Park Globe
- Pioneer Public – Alexandra Youssef - Point Park Globe
CategoryPoint Park University has programs in the following specializations: Clinical Psychology, General Psychology.
LocationPoint Park University has campus locations in: Pennsylvania
Nearby Schools for Psychology
California, PA, Online Option
Edinboro, PA, Online Option
Charles Town, WV, Online Option