Point Park University
Map 201 Wood St, Pittsburgh, PA 15222-1984» 412-391-4100 » www.pointpark.eduAt Point Park University, you can study towards a Masters Degree in Clinical Community Intervention and Action Research for Positive Social Change. Upon completion, you should be able to enhance the well-being of individuals and groups within communities, with a particular focus on the influence of social and cultural backgrounds on mental health. You will be required to undertake a thesis, which is a practical piece of work, during which you will be within the community itself. The focus of the university is strongly on humanities and human sciences, and a range of other qualifications are also available within this field.
InterviewThis school has not been interviewed yet. Contact us if you would be interested in an interview.
Psychology Degrees Offered:
- Masters in Clinical-Community Psychology
- Master of Arts in Psychology
ReviewsPoint Park University has no reviews yet.
Tuition & Financial Aid
- Campus Setting: City - Large
- Inquire for current tuition
Latest News on Google
- 'It's On Us' campaign promotes sexual violence awareness - Point Park Globe
- As it Happened: Point Park Media Covers the 58th Inauguration - Point Park Globe
- Social Experiment: Family Gives Up Electronics For 48 Hours - CBS Local
- Hand-in-Hand Alliance links students together - Point Park Globe
- Pay It Forward holds event to gather toiletries for women - Point Park Globe
CategoryPoint Park University has programs in the following specializations: Clinical Psychology, General Psychology.
LocationPoint Park University has campus locations in: Pennsylvania
Nearby Schools for Psychology
California, PA, Online Option
Edinboro, PA, Online Option
Charles Town, WV, Online Option