Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
Map 4170 City Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19131» 215-871-6770 » www.pcom.eduPhiladelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine's School of Psychology offers a Master of Science (MS) program taught by well-known and respected leaders of the Psychology field. The program includes a strong substructure in the subject of applied behavior analysis and is designed to attract bright, competent, professional students who possess the integrity and character necessary to provide children with educational, mental health, and behavioral services. This degree is structured to require 33 credits over the level of a basic bachelor's degree over a fourteen month period; it is a full-time program with the convenience of flexibility in some areas for students who are also working. A period of practicum is utilized to give students the required fieldwork necessary to complete the Master's degree and continue toward certification or career in the Psychology world.
InterviewThis school has not been interviewed yet. Contact us if you would be interested in an interview.
Psychology Degrees Offered:
- Master of Science in School Psychology with a specialization in Applied Behavior Analysis
- Masters of Arts in Clinical Psychology
- Masters of Arts in General Psychology
- Masters of Arts in School Psychology
- PhD in Clinical Psychology
ReviewsPhiladelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine has no reviews yet.
Tuition & Financial Aid
- Campus Setting: City - Large
- Inquire for current tuition
Latest News on Google
- Local Black psychologists salute Arthur Evans Jr. - The Philadelphia Tribune
- Charleston-area hires and promotions - Charleston Post Courier
- Tenor Saxophonist Michael Pedicin to Release "As It Should Be: Ballads 2," on His GroundBlue Imprint, April 21 - Benzinga
- Do you have an 'X-plan' with your teen? - Philly.com (blog)
- The Conversation: Dr. Leslie Chaundy - Reading Eagle
CategoryPhiladelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine has programs in the following specializations: Applied Psychology, Clinical Psychology, General Psychology, School Psychology.
LocationPhiladelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine has campus locations in: Pennsylvania
Nearby Schools for Psychology
New Castle, DE, Online Option
New Brunswick, NJ