North Dakota State University-Main Campus
Map 1301 12th Avenue North, Fargo, ND 58108-6050»(701) 231-8011 »http://www.ndsu.eduThe North Dakota State University-Main Campus offers one of the leading Psychology departments in the state and provides students with the options of earning a variety of degrees including a Ph.D. in Psychological Clinical Science, a Ph.D. in Health and Social Psychology, or a Ph.D. in Visual and Cognitive Neuroscience. The psychological industry is a highly competitive market, which means that students must work hard and achieve as much academic credibility as possible to prove themselves in their prospective fields. For this reason NDSU provides a strong substructure of apprenticeship, research training, and hands on experience in laboratory applications. Students are expected to have completed a minimum of 90 credit hours at the graduate level before applying.
InterviewThis school has not been interviewed yet. Contact us if you would be interested in an interview.
- Tuition for full time students (In State): Approximately $ 4,935.00/year
- Graduate Out of State Tuition: Approximately $ 13,177.00/year
- Average Books/Supplies Cost: $ 1,100.00
- Off Campus Room Board Average Cost: $ 7,104.00
Psychology Degrees Offered:
- Ph.D. in Psychological Clinical Science
- Ph.D. in Health/Social Psychology
- Ph.D. in Visual and Cognitive Neuroscience
- Masters in General Psychology
ReviewsNorth Dakota State University-Main Campus has no reviews yet.
Tuition & Financial Aid
- Campus Setting: City - Midsize
- Inquire for current tuition
Category:North Dakota State University-Main Campus has programs in the following specializations: Clinical Psychology, Cognitive Psychology, General Psychology, Social Psychology
LocationNorth Dakota State University-Main Campus has campus locations in: North Dakota
Nearby Schools for Psychology
About This Site
We are an open forum for articles, manuscripts, unpublished thesis, and letters as well as a guide for job, career and program advice from like-minded Graduates. We are seeking submissions that will be of interest to the community.