Millersville University of Pennsylvania
Map 1 South George Street, Lyle Hall, Millersville, PA 17551-0302» 717-872-3024 » www.millersville.eduThe Psychology Department at Millersville University of Pennsylvania expects graduates to complete a 42 credit program which provides the required information and tools to enter and succeed in a doctoral degree. Through a 60 credit option, students are able to fulfill their educational obligation to meet the level of Licensed Professional Counselor after appropriate testing and applications are complete. Clinical graduates are expected to complete 3 base courses creating the foundation of this program; courses include child development in the family system, psychopathology, and research design and statistical analysis. A minimum GPA of 3.0 must be obtained throughout the three core courses in order to succeed.
InterviewThis school has not been interviewed yet. Contact us if you would be interested in an interview.
Psychology Degrees Offered:
- Master of Science in Clinical Psychology
- Masters of Science with Certification in School Psychology
- Certification in Supervision of School Psychological Services
- Master's Program in Clinical Psychology
ReviewsMillersville University of Pennsylvania has no reviews yet.
Tuition & Financial Aid
- Campus Setting: Suburb - Large
- Inquire for current tuition
Latest News on Google
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated
- Transitions - The Chronicle of Higher Education
- Everything You Need to Know About Instant Decision Days - U.S. News & World Report
- Appointments, Resignations, Deaths (3/9/2018) - The Chronicle of Higher Education
- Appointments, Resignations, Deaths (11/24/2017) - The Chronicle of Higher Education
CategoryMillersville University of Pennsylvania has programs in the following specializations: Clinical Psychology, School Psychology.
LocationMillersville University of Pennsylvania has campus locations in: Pennsylvania
Nearby Schools for Psychology
New Castle, DE, Online Option
Baltimore, MD, Online Option