Middle Tennessee State University
Map 1301 East Main Street, Murfreesboro, TN 37132»(615) 898-2300 »http://www.mtsu.eduMiddle Tennessee State University currently offers an MA in Clinical Psychology program. The degree is highly complex and includes theoretical and academic work in the classroom, a thesis and work within the community and the field of clinical psychology itself. The training model is that of the science-practitioner, which means it is about both academic knowledge and experience in practice itself. You can also choose a certain specific major, including experimental psychology and school psychology. Additionally, the university is committed to accessibility and has been recognized for being fully military and veteran friendly. Their goal is to serve communities as well as they could.
InterviewThis school has not been interviewed yet. Contact us if you would be interested in an interview.
- Tuition for full time students (In State): Approximately $ 6,804.00/year
- Graduate Out of State Tuition: Approximately $ 18,846.00/year
- Average Books/Supplies Cost: $ 1,325.00
- Off Campus Room Board Average Cost: $ 7,532.00
Psychology Degrees Offered:
- Master of Arts (Master of Arts) in Clinical Psychology
- Masters in Experimental Psychology
- Masters in Quantitative Psychology
- Masters in Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- Combined Bachelor and Master of Arts in General Psychology
- Master of Arts in Psychology
- Master of Arts in Industrial/Organizational Psychology - School Psychology Certification
ReviewsMiddle Tennessee State University has no reviews yet.
Tuition & Financial Aid
- Campus Setting: City - Midsize
- Inquire for current tuition
Category:Middle Tennessee State University has programs in the following specializations: Clinical Psychology, General Psychology, Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Mental Health Psychology
LocationMiddle Tennessee State University has campus locations in: Tennessee
Nearby Schools for Psychology
About This Site
We are an open forum for articles, manuscripts, unpublished thesis, and letters as well as a guide for job, career and program advice from like-minded Graduates. We are seeking submissions that will be of interest to the community.