Map 18 Agassiz Circle, Buffalo, NY 14214-2695» 716-880-2000 » www.medaille.eduAt Medaille College, you can complete an MA in Psychology. This degree is designed for those who wish to gain employment in the field of psychology, or work on towards a higher degree. The university is committed to making sure your learning experience is as good as it can be, and to this extent they offer highly flexible schedules, so those who are already employed can study too, small class sizes so they are able to offer more individual attention and fantastic internship opportunities. Additionally, faculty staff is fully dedicated to making sure your learning experience is a positive and successful one.
InterviewThis school has not been interviewed yet. Contact us if you would be interested in an interview.
Psychology Degrees Offered:
- Master of Arts in Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- Master of Arts in Psychology
- Doctor of Psychology
- Master of Arts in Clinical Psychology
ReviewsMedaille College has no reviews yet.
Tuition & Financial Aid
- Campus Setting: City - Large
- Inquire for current tuition
Latest News on Google
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated
- In a First, Top Two in East Hampton Graduating Class Are Latino - East Hampton Star
- Federal grant pays for mental health training at Medaille - Buffalo News
- The Virtues of Isolation - The Atlantic
- US soldier charged with slayings of wife, New York state trooper - Chicago Tribune
CategoryMedaille College has programs in the following specializations: Mental Health Psychology, General Psychology, Clinical Psychology.
LocationMedaille College has campus locations in: New York
Nearby Schools for Psychology
Edinboro, PA, Online Option