Map 3399 North Rd, Poughkeepsie, NY 12601» 845-575-3000 » www.marist.eduThe Marist College Graduate Program in School Psychology provides students with strengths in intervention, educational consultations, strategizing, and psychometrician studies. Students may pursue certification in School Psychology through the state of New York after completing the MA in School Psychology and gaining skills in the roles of Facilitator in Understanding Human Behavior, Psychological Examiner, Information Specialist, Intervention Strategist, and more. Those studying in the School Psychology course are required to complete 68 credit hours and a 1200 hour internship in order to successfully graduate from the program and achieve the status necessary to pursue professions in their industry. Students may also wish to continue their education by completing a doctoral degree following completion of their program.
InterviewThis school has not been interviewed yet. Contact us if you would be interested in an interview.
Psychology Degrees Offered:
- Master's Degree in School Psychology
- Master of Science in Psychology
- Masters of Science in Psychology
- Masters of Science in School Psychology
ReviewsMarist College has no reviews yet.
Tuition & Financial Aid
- Campus Setting: Suburb - Large
- Inquire for current tuition
Latest News on Google
- Students from Scotch Plains Named to the Marist College Dean's List for the Fall 2016 Semester. - TAPinto.net
- New faculty and staff named at Penn State Lehigh Valley - Allentown Morning Call
- On the Campus - West Seneca Bee
- People for Feb. 23, 2017 - Concord Monitor
- Honors & Recognition - Foster's Daily Democrat
CategoryMarist College has programs in the following specializations: School Psychology, General Psychology.
LocationMarist College has campus locations in: New York
Nearby Schools for Psychology
Dobbs Ferry, NY
New Haven, CT
New Britain, CT
New York, NY, Online Option
West Hartford, CT, Online Option
New York, NY