Forest Institute of Professional Psychology
Map 2885 W Battlefield Rd, Springfield, MO 65807» 417-823-3477 » www.forest.eduThe Master of Arts Degree in Clinical Psychology which is currently being offered at the Forest Institute of professional Psychology concentrates on the theory and practices behind psychology and aims to give students a strong base of knowledge on which to build. The program is thesis based and requires the completion of 54 course work hours in addition to practical experience through internship or other means. Once completed, graduates are then able to go on to employment in the field of Mental Health in a variety of settings such as community or hospital, or to apply to undertake an advanced Doctoral Degree.
InterviewThis school has not been interviewed yet. Contact us if you would be interested in an interview.
Psychology Degrees Offered:
- Master of Arts in Clinical Psychology (MACL)
- Master of Science in Marital and Family Therapy
- Master of Arts in Family Studies
- Certificate in Marriage and Family Enrichment
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD)
ReviewsForest Institute of Professional Psychology has no reviews yet.
Tuition & Financial Aid
- Campus Setting: City - Midsize
- Inquire for current tuition
Latest News on Google
- A Tale or Two: A tribute to Dr. Larry Dowell - Buffalo Reflex (subscription)
- Forest Institute closing in fall of 2015, president set to resign on Friday - Springfield News-Leader
- Mercy Springfield Community announces staff additions - Springfield News-Leader
- Professor Tanya Whipple teaches popular class about sex - Standard Online
- Larry Lent (December 30, 1947 - December 20, 2013) - Lake Expo
CategoryForest Institute of Professional Psychology has programs in the following specializations: Clinical Psychology.
LocationForest Institute of Professional Psychology has campus locations in: Missouri
Nearby Schools for Psychology
Pittsburg, KS, Online Option
Rolla, MO, Online Option
Columbia, MO, Online Option
Kansas City, MO, Online Option
Kansas City, MO