Map 201 Sikes Hall, Clemson, SC 29634» 864-656-4636 » www.clemson.eduAt Clemson University, you can currently follow an MS in Applied Psychology. When taking part in the degree, you will have to focus either on human factors psychology, or industrial/organizational psychology. The programs are designed to teach you about the various quantitative techniques, research designs and theoretical foundations required to be employed in the psychological field, or to continue towards a doctoral degree. In order to complete the MS, you will need to take part in a supervised field internship, and you will have to do a formal thesis as well. The internship is generally a summer placement after your first year of study.
InterviewThis school has not been interviewed yet. Contact us if you would be interested in an interview.
Psychology Degrees Offered:
- Master of Science (MS) Applied Psychology
- Masters of Arts in Psychology
ReviewsClemson University has no reviews yet.
Tuition & Financial Aid
- Campus Setting: Suburb - Large
- Inquire for current tuition
Latest News on Google
- Psychology researcher to use grant to improve teamwork across disciplines - Clemson Newsstand
- Charleston-area hires and promotions - Charleston Post Courier
- Brownell hopes changes result in NCAA berth - The State
- Researchers examine effects of compression clothing on children with autism - Clemson Newsstand
- Columbia native, Dreher high grad competing on 'Jeopardy' - The State
CategoryClemson University has programs in the following specializations: Applied Psychology, General Psychology.
LocationClemson University has campus locations in: South Carolina
Nearby Schools for Psychology
Lithonia, GA, Online Option
Atlanta, GA, Online Option
Charlotte, NC, Online Option