Claremont Graduate University
Map 150 E Tenth St, Claremont, CA 91711-6160» 909-621-8000 » www.cgu.eduClaremont Graduate University offers a Masters of Public Health and a Masters in Applied Psychology Dual Degree. This degree is suitable for those who wish to pursue a career in Psychology which also uses the public health principles. The program provides knowledge of and sensitivity to a wide range of environments and studies related to the promotion and delivery of health services. Students are required to complete a total of 64 units on a full time or part time basis, on a full time schedule this degree can be completed in as little as five semesters, part time schedules will vary.
InterviewThis school has not been interviewed yet. Contact us if you would be interested in an interview.
Psychology Degrees Offered:
- Masters of Public Health (MPH)/Masters in Applied Psychology (MA)
- Master of Applied Industrial/Organizational Psychology (Master of ArtsI.O.P.)
ReviewsClaremont Graduate University has no reviews yet.
Tuition & Financial Aid
- Campus Setting: Suburb - Large
- Inquire for current tuition
Latest News on Google
- Pomona ponders how to handle pot come 2018 - Inland Valley Daily Bulletin
- Advocate, author gives advice on growing Lee County workforce - Fort Madison Daily Democrat
- Appointments, Resignations, Deaths (5/26/2017) - The Chronicle of Higher Education (subscription)
- CALENDAR: Cinco de Mayo, garden birds, family day, concerts - Claremont Courier
- Parker Schiffer '15, Professor Roberts Publish Happiness Research - Colorado College News
CategoryClaremont Graduate University has programs in the following specializations: Applied Psychology.
LocationClaremont Graduate University has campus locations in: California, Online
Nearby Schools for Psychology
San Bernardino, CA, Online Option
Los Angeles, CA
Los Alamitos, CA, Online Option
Long Beach, CA