Central Connecticut State University
Map 1615 Stanley St, New Britain, CT 6050» 860-832-3200 » www.ccsu.eduCentral Connecticut State University offers a Master of Arts program created to give students an advantage in human services professions as well as advancement in further academic studies. The master's program at CCSU combines an education in research and critical evaluation methodology with the necessary techniques and skills in writing, publishing and presenting academic journals for peer and faculty review at professional conferences. The skills gained through this program are expected to arm graduates with an advanced understanding of theoretical and practical applications in the area of psychology. Admission to the program is based on a Bachelor degree from an accredited institution with a minimum GPA of 2.75 with an additional GPA of 3.00 in all psychology related courses.
InterviewThis school has not been interviewed yet. Contact us if you would be interested in an interview.
Psychology Degrees Offered:
- Master of Arts in Psychology
- Master of Science in Counseling Psychology
ReviewsCentral Connecticut State University has no reviews yet.
Tuition & Financial Aid
- Campus Setting: Suburb - Large
- Inquire for current tuition
Latest News on Google
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated
- Circle of Care appoints new director - The Wilton Bulletin
- University faculty weigh in on community college consolidation plan - CT Post
- Banquet to honor community champions - My Citizens News
- Middlesex County college student news for March 7, 2018 - Middletown Press
CategoryCentral Connecticut State University has programs in the following specializations: General Psychology, Counseling Psychology.
LocationCentral Connecticut State University has campus locations in: Connecticut
Nearby Schools for Psychology
West Hartford, CT, Online Option
New Haven, CT
South Hadley, MA
Providence, RI, Online Option