Map One Silber Way, Boston, MA 2215» 617-353-2000 » www.bu.eduThe Department of Psychological and Brain Sciences of Boston University provides an 8 course program completed over a 1 year term that grants an MA in Psychology upon graduation. This degree gives students the opportunity to pursue a career in one of the many areas of psychology and build a solid base in methods applied by psychological scientists. Through the investigation of behavioral, societal, and cognitive issues facing society, graduates will gain strength in their specialization and learn how to apply each subject to real life situations. An MA from BU allows students to gain a further understanding in the study of psychology which can be a continuation from an undergraduate field, or a stepping stone toward a doctoral degree.
InterviewThis school has not been interviewed yet. Contact us if you would be interested in an interview.
Psychology Degrees Offered:
- Master of Arts in Psychology
- PhD in Clinical Psychology
- PhD in Psychology
ReviewsBoston University has no reviews yet.
Tuition & Financial Aid
- Campus Setting: City - Large
- Student-to-Faculty Ratio: 13 to 1
- Total Enrollment: 14297
- Inquire for current tuition
Latest News on Google
- 'Cold Turkey' Alcohol Withdrawal Can Cause Serious Health Issues - Healthline
- Fuller gets highest honors at Texas A&M - Arizona Daily Sun
- Leading Psychologist and Pastoral Counselor, Kyriaki FitzGerald, MDiv., PhD, is to be Recognized as a 2017 Top ... - PR NewsChannel (press release)
- Levis family celebrating 30 years at Wilburton Inn - Brattleboro Reformer
- Community welcomes new members of administration - St. Mary's University
CategoryBoston University has programs in the following specializations: General Psychology, Clinical Psychology.
LocationBoston University has campus locations in: Massachusetts
Nearby Schools for Psychology
Cambridge, MA, Online Option
Chestnut Hill, MA
Newton, MA, Online Option
Nashua, NH, Online Option
Providence, RI, Online Option