Boise State University
Map 1910 University Dr, Boise, ID 83725» 208-426-1011 » www.boisestate.eduBoise State University currently offers the graduate certificate in family studies. This is a degree that will help you to work collaboratively with various other professionals that have a role to play in the day to day functioning of families and children in the state. The main role of the study is to make sure research is conducted appropriately, so that it can be utilized to improve outcomes for families and their children, as well as other community members. Indeed, community collaboration lies at the heart of the degree, which is offered through the Family Studies Research Initiative and the board that oversees this.
InterviewThis school has not been interviewed yet. Contact us if you would be interested in an interview.
Psychology Degrees Offered:
- Graduate Certificate in Family Studies
- Master of Arts in Psychology
ReviewsBoise State University has no reviews yet.
Tuition & Financial Aid
- Campus Setting: City - Midsize
- Inquire for current tuition
Latest News on Google
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated
- Smartphone Detox: How To Power Down In A Wired World - Boise State Public Radio
- Pageant Participants Profiled - Valley Center Happenings
- Las Vegas Gunman's Brain Exam Only Deepens Mystery of His Actions - New York Times
- How Hard Do Professors Actually Work? - The Atlantic