Azusa Pacific University
Map 901 E Alosta, Azusa, CA 91702-7000» 626-969-3434 » www.apu.eduAt Azusa Pacific University, you can study two different psychology programs. The first program is the MA in Clinical Psychology, with a particular emphasis on marriage and family therapy. This degree is designed to help you better understand human behavior within relationships, thereby helping couples build better connections with each other. The second program is the Doctor of Psychology in Clinical Psychology, with an emphasis on Family Psychology. Azusa Pacific University is a Christian based university and they ensure faith teachings are at the heart of all their programs. This allows you to integrate theology and ethics within your practice.
InterviewThis school has not been interviewed yet. Contact us if you would be interested in an interview.
Psychology Degrees Offered:
- Master of Arts in Clinical Psychology: Marriage and Family Therapy (MFT)
- Doctor of Psychology in Clinical Psychology
- Family Psychology Psy.D
- Master of Science in Clinical Psychology
ReviewsAzusa Pacific University has no reviews yet.
Tuition & Financial Aid
- Campus Setting: Suburb - Large
- Inquire for current tuition
Latest News on Google
- College Names: Recent graduates, academic honors/Gaston County - Gaston Gazette
- School of Education Offers Workshop with Acclaimed Clinical Psychologist - Azusa Pacific University
- APU Launches New Master's in Organizational Psychology - Azusa Pacific University
- New Master's Degree in Psychology Explores Big Data - Azusa Pacific University
- Counselor Regina Shoppe of Hamilton School recognized by HUSD Board - Valley News
CategoryAzusa Pacific University has programs in the following specializations: Clinical Psychology.
LocationAzusa Pacific University has campus locations in: California
Nearby Schools for Psychology
Claremont, CA, Online Option
Los Angeles, CA
Los Angeles, CA
Los Alamitos, CA, Online Option
Long Beach, CA
Carson, CA, Online Option