Austin Peay State University
Map 601 College St, Clarksville, TN 37044»(931) 221-7011 »http://www.apsu.eduAt Austin Peay State University, there are two different psychology graduate programs to choose from. The first is the MA in Industrial/Organizational Psychology, which prepares you to work in the work place in terms of understanding human behavior in an organizational setting. The second is the MS in Counseling, with a specialization in either health counseling or school counseling. With the latter, you can also study towards Educational Psychology. Austin Peay State University has a particular focus on accessibility, which is why they are recognized for offering placements to the military, veterans and their families. Their focus is on ensuring you have the ability to explore your own opportunities.
InterviewThis school has not been interviewed yet. Contact us if you would be interested in an interview.
- Tuition for full time students (In State): Approximately $ 7,280.00/year
- Graduate Out of State Tuition: Approximately $ 20,200.00/year
- Average Books/Supplies Cost: $ 1,550.00
- Off Campus Room Board Average Cost: $ 8,373.00
Psychology Degrees Offered:
- Master of Arts in Industrial-Organizational Psychology
- Master of Science in Counseling - Mental Health
- Master of Science in School Counseling
- Master of Arts in Clinical Psychology: Marriage and Family Therapy (MFT)
- Doctor of Psychology in Clinical Psychology
- Family Psychology Psy.D
ReviewsAustin Peay State University has no reviews yet.
Tuition & Financial Aid
- Campus Setting: City - Midsize
- Student-to-Faculty Ratio: 19 to 1
- Total Enrollment: 862
- Inquire for current tuition
Category:Austin Peay State University has programs in the following specializations: Clinical Psychology, Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Mental Health Psychology, School Psychology
LocationAustin Peay State University has campus locations in: Tennessee
Nearby Schools for Psychology
About This Site
We are an open forum for articles, manuscripts, unpublished thesis, and letters as well as a guide for job, career and program advice from like-minded Graduates. We are seeking submissions that will be of interest to the community.