Arkansas Tech University
Map Administration Bldg 200; 1509 N Boulder Ave, Russellville, AR 72801-2222»(479) 968-0389 »http://www.atu.eduArkansas Tech University has designed a Master of Science in psychology degree that promotes advanced studies through a varied selection of training tools and methods. The program is based around the importance of research within the many facets of the psychology world. Each student will be assigned a faculty member to advise and mentor throughout their time at ATU, and a thesis must be completed during this time. Applicants to the program must already hold an undergraduate degree with a minimum of 18 hours of Psychology including statistics and research methods. An overall GPA of 3.0 or higher in previous studies is also required for entry into the MS program.
InterviewThis school has not been interviewed yet. Contact us if you would be interested in an interview.
- Tuition for full time students (In State): Approximately $ 3,870.00/year
- Graduate Out of State Tuition: Approximately $ 7,740.00/year
- Average Books/Supplies Cost: $ 1,410.00
- Off Campus Room Board Average Cost: $ 10,732.00
Psychology Degrees Offered:
- Master of Science in Psychology
- Master's in Applied Behavior Analysis in Developmental Disabilities
- Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology
- Ph.D. in Cognitive and Behavioral Sciences
- Ph.D. in Industrial/Organizational
ReviewsArkansas Tech University has no reviews yet.
Tuition & Financial Aid
- Campus Setting: Town - Remote
- Inquire for current tuition
Category:Arkansas Tech University has programs in the following specializations: Clinical Psychology, Cognitive Psychology, Developmental Psychology, General Psychology, Industrial/Organizational Psychology
LocationArkansas Tech University has campus locations in: Arkansas
Nearby Schools for Psychology
About This Site
We are an open forum for articles, manuscripts, unpublished thesis, and letters as well as a guide for job, career and program advice from like-minded Graduates. We are seeking submissions that will be of interest to the community.